[aprssig] CN=Zeff Wheelock/OU=CORP/O=HPHC is out of the office.

Zeff_Wheelock at harvardpilgrim.org Zeff_Wheelock at harvardpilgrim.org
Fri Jul 21 13:01:05 EDT 2006

I will be out of the office starting  07/21/2006 and will not return until 07/24/2006.

The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be privileged and/or confidential.  It is for intended addressee(s) only.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you received this email in error, please notify the sender by reply and delete the message without saving, copying or disclosing it.  Thank you.