[aprssig] Summary: vehicle laptop mount for APRS rig

kc9umr at freqradio.com kc9umr at freqradio.com
Fri Jul 21 09:17:02 EDT 2006

websites such as www.MP3car.com also market 7" LCD touchscreens that
retract into an enclosure that mounts in a single DIN sized opening (such
as would be seen for a car stereo)... Scoche (I think) also makes an
adaptor kit to fit 2 - single DIN units (monitor and a normal aftermarket
car stereo) into a 1.5 DIN opening (ford, chevy, etc.) or a double DIN
opening.

just more options....