[aprssig] vehicle laptop mount for APRS rig

Jan T. Pharo la2bba at jpharo.net
Thu Jul 20 01:22:12 EDT 2006

Stan - N0YXV <n0yxv at gihams.org>, Wed, 19 Jul 2006 16:44:00 -0500:

(Jan)
>> What would happen when your car is stopped from 60 m/h to zero in half
>> a yard? Or hit hard from right in a crossing?
>
>Newtons laws of Physics would kick in.

Yes, they would. So my question was merely a rhetoric one, leading to
a conclusion (a bit off topic, but very related to the vehicle laptop
mount thread):
Fix anything harder than a soft cushion (including amateur radio
equipment) so it won't move, and so it couldn't harm the driver or any
passenger if they are forcefully being moved around inside the car.

--
73 de Jan, LA2BBA
Hvaler, Norway