[aprssig] vehicle laptop mount for APRS rig

Doug Ferrell kd4moj at kd4moj.org
Wed Jul 19 08:29:17 EDT 2006

On Tue, 18 Jul 2006, Drew Baxter wrote:

> I like my Jotto Desk for what it is.  They're sometimes cheap to have
> on EBay and other places.  They have vehicle specific foot mounts for
> many vehicles as well.
>
> www.jottodesk.com .

 Those are pretty good. I have one in my Suburban. Also use a
Gamber-Johnson in the Chevy Trailblazer... more expensive but a big
difference in quality/constuction. Only thing is with the Gamber you
cannot have someone sitting in the front seat (in the Trailblazer) and
there is a big caution sticker to remind you!

  Jotto is no problem with a passenger...

--
...DOUG
KD4MOJ