[aprssig] vehicle laptop mount for APRS rig

John Gleichweit smokeybehr at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 18 12:27:32 EDT 2006

There's a lot of cheaply made ones out there, so stick with the ones that
are used by Public Safety agencies. Gamber-Johnson is about the most popular
manufacturer, but there are several out there; you can Google for them. I'm
preparing to add a Toughbook docking station to the radio stack, and
permanently mounting the APRS kit in the truck.

--
John "Smokey Behr" Gleichweit FF1/EMT, CCNA, MCSE
IPN-CAL023 N6FOG UP Fresno Sub MP183.5 ECV1852