[aprssig] vehicle laptop mount for APRS rig

Jason Winningham jdw at eng.uah.edu
Tue Jul 18 23:17:11 EDT 2006

On Jul 18, 2006, at 9:15 PM, Nick Kotch wrote:

> I currently use a 7" touchscreen LCD screen hooked up to a computer
> I have
> installed under the passenger's seat,

I stumbled across this one today.  I've considered just using a Mac
Mini under the back seat with a display along these lines.

Shoot, someone could probably come up with a mobile-friendly D700
control program so I could control the D700, get the control head off
the dash, and work around some of the D700 shortcomings by using an
APRS app on the computer.

I've also thought about the mobile computers you mentioned, but I'm
not so sure how all the nifty peripherals interface with Linux, and I
don't do windows.

-Jason
kg4wsv