[aprssig] Inernet Server Challenge

Earl Needham needhame1 at plateautel.net
Mon Jul 10 21:27:26 EDT 2006

At 10:05 AM 7/10/2006, Robert Bruninga wrote:
> >[For CW on the internet]... Bob.  Take a look at....
> ><http://morsecodeonweb.homestead.com/>
> >Firewalls should be not a problem.
> >
> >Sort of surprised you hadn't found that, it was at the top
> >the searchlist as a result of Googling for "CW internet".
>
>Thanks for the links!   The CW Messenger program appears
>to be almost what I was proposing.  But not quite.  Yes,
>it can send CW between stations on the interneet, but
>the "one-on-one" connection between stations is just
>that, one-on-one and also is established by clicking on
>a callsign.

         Hey, this looks like fun!

         I'd like to put out a request for one other thing, though -- I
recently acquired a bug -- see it at
http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y72/elsie1/Ham_Radio/ -- and I wish I had
a simple way to connect it to my computer so I could practice with it.  Is
there such a program???

         Thanks,
         Earl

Earl Needham, KD5XB, Clovis, New Mexico DM84jk