[aprssig] APRS station on voice repeater - how to monitor

Doug Ferrell kd4moj at kd4moj.org
Sun Jul 9 21:44:44 EDT 2006

Greetings:

	Seems like one of our local aprs users has forgotten to switch off the TNC
while on one of the local 2m repeaters. I've tried in vain to monitor with
Winpack and Hyperterm to see what the station is..... even tried monitoring
via the input. Anyone got any ideas on how to get these packets to show up?

	I have the usual Mon on, MCON, MCOM, MSTAMP etc to no avail.... I've had a
brain fart on how to get the decoding done........

...DOUG
KD4MOJ