[aprssig] Re: APRS Video Podcast Distribution Challenge

John Habbinga kc5zrq at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 10:47:18 EDT 2006

I put the files on my host's server, but they wouldn't get served.
Perhaps my host restricts torrent files.  So I uploaded them to
Mininova and put a link to them on the archives page.  I tried them
and they download just as fast as the http links.
http://www.aprstv.com/archives.htm#ep001

--
John Habbinga, KC5ZRQ
Lubbock, Texas