[aprssig] Re: APRS Video Podcast Distribution Challenge

John Habbinga kc5zrq at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 17:41:49 EDT 2006

> Technical quality of video images ... excellent
>  BUT, you have to download the entire file before playing it.  I would much
> rather have a lower quality video image and be able to stream the video.

OK Richard.  I have installed a Javascript that starts the Quicktime
player when you click on the image.  The video should start to play
after some of the video file has been downloaded.  It is not streaming
video, but you shouldn't have to wait as long to start viewing the
video.

BTW, I'd like to thank the three guys that are hosting the videos and
taking a hit on their bandwidth.  Also a thanks to several others that
offered to host the videos as well.