[aprssig] Re: APRS Video Podcast Distribution Challenge

Richard Amirault ramirault at verizon.net
Wed Jul 5 12:29:37 EDT 2006

I don't understand how you can say "It'll only take 5 or 10 minutes if
you've got a slow connection (e.g.
 dialup)."    The time to download is determined by the quaility setting AND
the length of the video.   And so far you have said nothing about the
lengths of these podcasts.  A 5 minute video is will not be the same as a 30
min video.

Richard Amirault              N1JDU
Boston, MA, USA          Go Fly A Kite