[aprssig] KPC 3

Chuck Gooden cgooden at insightbb.com
Sat Jan 28 16:37:14 EST 2006

You could probably just remove the battery and leave it set over night
too to drain off any residue charges from capaitors.

An easy method might be to mark down where all of the jumpers are. Then
remove the battery and change the position of all of the jumpers. Then
put them back where they were and reinstall the battery.

I found this link but it's for a KPC3+.
http://home.wi.rr.com/n9uur/kantronics.html