[aprssig] BUSTED TM-D700 - 2nd time

J T w0jrt at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 08:59:12 EST 2006

Remove all of the screws on both the top and  bottom covers and remove both covers.  Disconnect the speaker  wires from the main board when removing the top cover.  Remove the  plastic front bezel by carefully prying up each of the four plastic  tabs that hold it in place and slide the bezel forward.  That will  give you access to the circuit board at the data jack.

Andy Gonzales <KG6RWO at comcast.net> wrote:          ...

  I am completely inexperienced in working with   surface mount boards, which I presume this is.  Plus I am not sure how to   access the board.  Any tips ?