[aprssig] APRS In A Car

Andy Gonzales KG6RWO at comcast.net
Wed Jan 25 22:54:38 EST 2006

If you are fortunate enough to have a newer vehicle, what is wrong with the
"always on" power ports.  (I wish they would use some other form of
connector than the cig lighter adapter).  I connvert to Anderson PP at a
distribution block.  The line feeding the block has pos and neg inline
fuses. The block feeds the D700 and a laptop adapter.  I do not use the
highest power setting on the D700 with the computer on.