[aprssig] APRS (Fire) In A Car

John Gleichweit smokeybehr at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 24 17:39:58 EST 2006

Most car stereo shops have all of the goodies that you might need for
something like this, including the high strand count wire, which is
more flexible than ordinary stranded wire and works better in auto and
marine (read "high vibration") environments.

--
John "Smokey Behr" Gleichweit FF1/EMT, CCNA, MCSE
IPN-CAL023 N6FOG UP Fresno Sub MP183.5 ECV1852