[aprssig] ARRL APRS Power Point update

Herb Gerhardt hgerhardt at wavecable.com
Sun Jan 22 22:29:32 EST 2006

It appeared to download OK but it will not open in Power Point.  I get an
error message as follows:

	The path or file name for C:\Documents and Settings\Herb\Local
Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Contents.IE5\CZR TFALS\APRS-2006[1].ppt is
Invalid

I am running WinXP Home with IE6 and Office 97.

Clicking on Bob's Link it downloads the file as an Open File.  Is there a
way to download it first and then open it later?  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Herb, KB7UVC
NW APRS Group, West Sound Coordinator
Our WEB Site:  http://www.nwaprs.info