[aprssig] T2NRTHWST Tier 2 server up

Randy rw at w7rsw.com
Fri Jan 20 13:40:33 EST 2006

After a short time offline, the T2NRTHWST, Tier 2 server,
northwest.aprs2.net is back online and ready for connections.

T2NRTHWST is located in the Pacific Northwest area of the United States
serving APRS users in the local and regional areas but not limited to
those areas.

I'd like to thank Jim, N7VR, the sysop of T2MONTANA for handling the
added traffic while I was down.

	As always, all of us at the Tier 2 network appreciate your support and
and pleased to offer our services to the APRS community.

73,

Randy Whitney, W7RSW
http://northwest.aprs2.net:14501  Status page
http://northwest.aprs2.net