[aprssig] Radio Shack (NOT)

Daron J. Wilson daron at wilson.org
Thu Jan 19 15:55:40 EST 2006

I usually try to be nice, but the first question from the sales help seems
to be:

Can I help you find something?

My responses vary, often I try, but almost every time I'm utterly
disappointed.  Often, the "I seriously doubt it" that is in my head wants to
sneak out.  I mean geez folks, if you work in a store, learn what you have.
How the hell do you sell stuff if you don't know what it is?  Go through
that damn catalog and see exactly what it is that you can get for the
customer, and at least offer to do that.

Tis sad, I'm starting to sound like my Dad talking about MY generation....

73 N7HQR