[aprssig] Radio Shack (NOT)

Richard Amirault ramirault at erols.com
Thu Jan 19 15:40:39 EST 2006

They haven't carried that stuff for a while now.  The thing is .. if you had
been buying that 'stuff' from them more than every two years ;-) .. what I
mean is ..."If they were selling enough of that stuff" .. then they likely
would have continued to sell it.

They haven't given up completely .. they still have some small parts is
draws .. but nothing like they used to.

Richard Amirault              N1JDU
Boston, MA, USA          Go Fly A Kite