[aprssig] Can you make this out?

Dave Baxter dave at emv.co.uk
Tue Jan 17 04:17:22 EST 2006

Hi.

You can put the image of a 27x256 in the top half of a '512 and in most
hardware it will run OK just like that.

If all else fails, make two images, in top and bottom half's of the '512
and it's 99.9% certain to run!  No hardware changes needed on the host
board for that, unless you *need* to address more than 32k of ROM.

Even then, it's often no more than one knife cut and a bit of Kynar wire
to run for the extra address line, so long as A15 is actually available
for use of course!

Dave G0WBX.