[aprssig] Can you make this out?

Chris Kantarjiev cak at dimebank.com
Mon Jan 16 13:47:45 EST 2006

> Yes, he is running TheNetX1J4 firmware, which requires a 27C512.  Since
> it is a 1270B, he has made some slight mods to allow it to run with a
> 27C512 rather than the usual 27C256.  It would not be hard to get it
> back to shape to run UIDIGI with a 27C256 which you would have to burn.

Scott N1VG is willing to burn you a ROM for free; we're conspiring
to upgrade as many MFJ 1270B digis to UIDIGI as possible. Check
out the Yahoo group, check out Ron's sample configs, make up
your own and Scott will put it into a ROM for you, free of charge.

If you can't figure out the config or how to run the tools, drop me a line
offlist.

(That goes for anyone else with a TNC2 :-)

73 de chris K6DBG