[aprssig] Garmin emulation

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Thu Jan 12 01:32:49 EST 2006

Not sure I follow.  The point of this piece of software is to pretend to be
a Garmin GPS, to allow mapping programs to download waypoints through their
usual process.  Only instead of getting waypoints from a GPS, you're getting
a list of all active stations from UI-View or some other APRS app.  Yeah,
I'd probably add a manual gate function to send waypoints as objects, but I
don't think that'd cause any problems.

Scott
N1VG