[aprssig] RE: The best resolution of

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sat Jan 7 21:18:40 EST 2006

On Sat, 7 Jan 2006, Dale Blanchard wrote:

> What about of us that are using Lindows.
> There are so many versions of Linux that any Linux does not seem to be a good
> program to mess with.
> I have tried some of them, but there is not enough instructions to teach a
> newbee how to use it.

You should have been around 13 years ago trying Linux when there
were very few distributions.  Many people built from scratch.

Main thing I wanted to say though was Lindows (now Linspire, right?)
I believe is based on Debian Linux.  The Debian users can probably
help you to get things going on there.  Just ask on the Xastir list
and see what answers you get.  I haven't run that OS personally, so
I can't help you directly, sorry.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer