[aprssig] APRS left in the dust - poo

Joe Della Barba joe at dellabarba.com
Fri Jan 6 17:41:08 EST 2006

I have built two TTs, so the experimental DIY aspect of ham radio is not
foreign to me. I just wired a discriminator tap to an old scanner to use
for AIS reception. What is way beyond my skills is building a waterproof
h/t with a built in GPS, map screen, and APRS modem. Anyone care to take
that on?
73
Joe N3HGB