[aprssig] APRS Meshing

Ron McCoy rmccoylist at blueantservices.com
Thu Jan 5 08:10:42 EST 2006

There's the problem.

Your words: "perfect ... system."

No technical system is perfect. As soon as it is implemented it is
superseded by new technology and algorithms. What if the "perfect" 300buad
modem was still with us?

With an attitude that your invention is perfect no matter how much you say
that you welcome new ideas, none will be accepted that were "not invented
here."

'nuff said.