[aprssig] The best resolution of ---

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Wed Jan 4 23:16:24 EST 2006

On Wed, 4 Jan 2006, Robert Bruninga wrote:

> If authors would just
> upgrade their software to this upgraded APRS
> spec, then all this bellyaching by the XASTIR
> crowd would be a non issue.

If expressing valid concerns about the spec is bellyaching, when
explain what forum I can express my concerns in, and just how to
express them so that the powers that be won't get all upset?

The Xastir list is much more open to suggestions, I must say.  We
tend not to pounce on people just because they have a different
opinion.

> on.  AND the thousands of existing Kenwood
> users would still see EVERYTHING on the air that
> they currently see.  No one loses...
>
> Except the XASTIR crowd who wont be able to
> do as much kenwood bashing...

Would you mind telling me exactly where I bashed Kenwood?  I believe
I have expressed valid concerns in a non-Kenwood-bashing way.  If I
haven't, please point out the text I wrote.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer