[aprssig] The best resolution of position from APRS

Phil Reed preed at dnaco.net
Wed Jan 4 21:41:05 EST 2006

Two years ago at Dayton, I talked to multiple Kenwood reps about issues
like flash-upgradeable D700s and the rapid disappearance of serial ports
on PCs. Response: "Yeah, those are good points. Can you email them to us
for discussion?" I did so.

Last year at Dayton, I talked to multiple Kenwood reps about issues like
flash-upgradeable D700s and the rapid disappearance of serial ports on
PCs (and filled out one of their product feature request and comment
forms). Response: "Yeah, those are good points. Can you email them to us
for discussion?" I did so.

Dayton 2006 is coming in a few months. I plan to swing by the Kenwood
booth again.

(For the record, I own both a TM-D700 and a TH-D7A.)

--
                                 ...phil / w8sca

GnuPG Public Key: http://www.moyen.org/pubkey.html
GnuPG Key ID: 0x45ee5d85
Fingerprint: BC40 B55C 8792 FF7F 2969 32D7 D6B5 7ACD 45EE 5D85