[aprssig] The best resolution of position from APRS

Andrew Rich vk4tec at tech-software.net
Wed Jan 4 10:12:49 EST 2006

You know I have been watching the discussions about the D700 and I find it
odd that there are so many
intelligent ham radio ops out there that someone has not come out with a
software definable radio,
with a working group.

What would be cool is we were removed from the "restraints" of manufacturers
and can dabble.

Oh well one day we will have dsp radios.

Cheers Andy.

Andrew Rich - VK4TEC
vk4tec at tech-software.net <mailto:vk4tec at tech-software.net>
www.tech-software.net