[aprssig] Re: The best resolution of position from APRS

Andrew Rich vk4tec at tech-software.net
Wed Jan 4 04:10:28 EST 2006

So how do you equate a lat and lon change to distance ?

For example

07201.75W moves to
07201.76W how far phyiscally have I moved ?

07201.7502W moves to
07201.7503W how far phyiscally have I moved ?

Andrew Rich - VK4TEC
vk4tec at tech-software.net <mailto:vk4tec at tech-software.net>
www.tech-software.net
Brisbane AUSTRALIA