[aprssig] APRS for Skywarn ?

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Tue Jan 3 17:43:13 EST 2006

Thank you for your suggestions.

We have our local IGate (and a backup IGate) configured to gate NWS bulletins
and alerts to RF.

We also have a HAM station at the NWS office with multiple radio's and
computers. We have 2 or 3 operators trained to operate this station and
generally have at least one person in the NWS office during rough weather.
They relay information received from voice and APRS to the meterologists.

Thanks again for your help!

--
William McKeehan
KI4HDU