[aprssig] The best resolution of position from APRS

Brian Riley brianbr at mac.com
Tue Jan 3 11:37:20 EST 2006

I own three d700's and 2 d7's .... I see on my display list on the
d700 in my truck here in NWVT (my display has stations from VT,
Quebec, and nearby NY, Ontario, MA, and NH) has 1/5th to 1/4th of all
stations shown as d700s and they represent about 1/2 of the mobiles.
I have seen the numbers steadily increasing over the last three years.

  cheers ... n1bq