[aprssig] Re: TNC Sleeping -- KISS OFF Utility

Robbie - WA9INF mwrobertson at comcast.net
Tue Jan 3 09:21:16 EST 2006

Fred,

I may have missed it, but has anyone mentioned that the MFJ's has an
"Autobaud" command. If it is on, then every time the tnc is turned off
you must hit several characters immediately upon turning it back on to
allow baud rate re-sync with the computer.

Once that is done and working again, set AutoBaud to OFF to prevent
having to do this again, unless the battery runs down...

Robbie