[aprssig] Waveform (signal) on MX614 RXIN pin?

James Washer washer at trlp.com
Sun Jan 1 16:29:04 EST 2006

One last question... do you have a dual trace scope? If so, are the signals on pins 5 and 6 out of phase by 180degrees? My belief is that the chip is (attempting to) scale the signal on pin 6 by feeding back a signal 180 out of phase. The resistor between 5/6 sets the bias, the cap controls the amplitude.. but I want to make sure this is the case.

thanks

 - jim