[aprssig] Waveform (signal) on MX614 RXIN pin?

James Washer washer at trlp.com
Sun Jan 1 00:29:50 EST 2006

Wow! thanks for the quick response. Are you seing true sine waves above the 2.5Vdc bias?

Hmmm, 0.1Vp-p, that's quite small, amazing it can pick the signal out of that...

I'll have to break out my signal generator tomorrow and see what I can get it to do. All testing thus for has been trying to copy off the air, which can be a real pain without a storage scope..

 - jim