[aprssig] Digipeater routing: 'Get me to findu'

J. Gary Bender, WS5N WS5N at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 28 13:19:45 EST 2006

It is not convenient while mobile in motion, but I have checked my path to the internet by sending my home internet account an email message.  If you get an ACK from the email server, you know you hit the internet somewhere.
 Email server info:
http://www.aprs-is.net/email.htm
http://www.aprsca.net/email.html

I don't use them much, so I am not sure the above are still current.
--
J. Gary Bender, WS5N
Tijeras, New Mexico USA