[aprssig] Digipeater routing: 'Get me to findu'

Patrick Green pagreen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 11:04:31 EST 2006

You can do an ?APRST to an internet only station.  This will check 2 way
conditions however.  You could still be getting into APRS-IS but not getting
a good return path from local configuration problems or using too long of a
path yourself (too many entry points confuses an IGATE's ability to
determine a best path).  I've had replies to messages I sent coming a state
or 2 away because of "DXing" the IGATE.  Hope this helps.

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF.