[aprssig] Definitive digipeater specification?

Phillip B. Pacier ad6nh at arrl.net
Mon Feb 27 17:24:49 EST 2006

Almost forgot to mention, Bob.  A few of us are experimenting with the
AX.25 Level 2 protocol for digipeating, using NSR.  Looking at your digi
overlay list, we are proposing to use the "A" overlay on these digis
(for AX.25).  If that is fine with you, I might suggest adding that to
your overlay description page.

73
Phil - AD6NH