[aprssig] Global FRS radio like AVRS

Dale Blanchard wa7ixk at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 26 21:36:45 EST 2006

Matt Werner wrote:
> I guess I missed the reference to APRS here...  What was it again?

If you can hack it for ham radio , you can use it for APRS.
That is on topic.

But you can use APRS with FRS ham style , just not legal.
No one cares where any one one else is anyway.
It is just a kind of vanity hobby were some one is tracking themselves
when they know were they are in the first place.
I track myself all over the West on my motorcycle and no one cares were
I am except me and I know were I am even when I am lost. I have a GPS.
Dale