[aprssig] New APRS Client, Request for Developers

Ray McKnight shortsheep at worldnet.att.net
Sat Feb 18 23:28:49 EST 2006

So will this require a user to download and install the .NET Framework
package?  If so, you're leaving yourself open to a nightmare of support
requests.  Personally, I won't touch .NET with a ten ft pole at least not at
home for hobby purposes.
Can you spell BLOATWARE...

If your final product won't run on a plain, out of the box default OS
installation it's in the same boat as XASTIR.  Most Hams are not programmers
or computer guru's.