[aprssig] New APRS Client, Request for Developers

Robbie - WA9INF mwrobertson at comcast.net
Sat Feb 18 21:41:40 EST 2006

Andy AB9FX wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Bruninga" <bruninga at usna.edu>

Bob and the group,

UI-View32 uses a text file that the weather programs format as Andy
says, in Weather-Display, the WXNOW.TXT file that UI-View32 uses is
format as:

200/001g024t031r000p000P000b10105h67

And we can see that b10105 is 5 digits which is according to Specs..
Maybe some other weather programs are not following the specs for one
reason or the other?

Robbie