[aprssig] Broken KPC3+ 9.0

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Wed Feb 15 11:29:28 EST 2006

>>> "Andy AB9FX" <ab9fx at aprs.pl> 02/14/06 8:54 PM >>>
>..in another post (D700 digi and unproto) about
>digis in South CA was stated WIDE1-1, WIDE2-1,
>WIDE2-2, WIDE3-3 are in the  UIDIGI command.

The most recent post I remember seeing that used
those UIDIGI settings was in Los Angeles where it
is done intentionally so that all packets in the LA
basin only get digipeated once.  But you are right,
These would never be used anywhere else...

>Otherwise, we are back to RELAY,WIDE with
>duplicates. If mobile is using  WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1
>Digis without UIDUPE do duplicates, i.e.:

K6AAA>WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1
then
K6AAA>digiA*,WIDE2-1
K6AAA>digiB*,WIDE2-1