[aprssig] RDF

Chuck Gooden cgooden at insightbb.com
Tue Feb 14 02:11:22 EST 2006

I assume your going to mount a doppler system.  So why use an aluminum
plate?  Why not just use 4 mag mount antenna's and allow the roof to be
the ground plane.  If you use a plate, I would strongly reccommend using
u-bolt and securely bolting it to a roof rack.   What ever you do make
sure it can handle highway sppeds and then some to be safe.  Also make
sure it will not function like a plane's wing and provide lift.