Fw: [aprssig] D700 digi and unproto

Steve Sobodos steve at scsvideo.com
Mon Feb 13 19:03:31 EST 2006

 Interesting, how is the message getting out that 2-2 is the ONLY valid path
 in So cal? I just monitored for a few minutes and many are using
non-WIDE2-2
 paths. The comments on one of the four highest Digi's in So Cal (N6EX-1)
 says ">WIDE2-2 is best path in SoCal". I don't read that as "The only
path".
 Also the Yahoo Group for California APRS (ca_aprs) has no postings saying
 that 1-1 or 2-1 will be ignored. To the contrary, they are still
 recommending WIDE1-1, WIDE2-1.