[aprssig] New N-N

Michael J. Wolthuis wolthui3 at msu.edu
Mon Feb 13 15:43:08 EST 2006

I am the didipeater manager for a few digis in Michigan and I have only
changed one of them to the new N-N, but I have renewed interest in getting
them all changed as I drive around the state this coming weekend.

However, I had one site that listed the exact settings needed to be put in
the Kantronics TNCs depending on version.  I can't seem to find that site
again.  Where can I find exactly what the settings should look like so I can
have configs ready for each of them as I visit them?

Mike
kb8zgl