[aprssig] It lives !

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Sat Feb 11 15:13:46 EST 2006

Looks good, Andrew.  How long ago did you order that one?  I was thinking it
was fairly recent, but all of the current batch of boards are black.
There's not really any electrical difference, I just thought they looked
cool that way.  =]  There may have been some green boards still waiting to
be shipped, I'm not sure.

I wanted to get a batch done in red, but if I don't want to pay extra I've
got to go with whatever the board house happens to have ready to go.

You might start seeing OpenTracker boards with a gold finish, but that's
more for RoHS (lead-free) compliance in Europe than for looks.

Scott
N1VG