[aprssig] Kenwood D7 data cables

Dave Baxter dave at emv.co.uk
Fri Feb 10 04:45:10 EST 2006

I can confirm, that 2 or 3 well placed (move about for best results)
ferrite "worry beads" help the PC noise problem one heck of a lot!  It
does depend on the PC too of course.  Galvanic isolation is the best
cure, or as others have found, use an external antenna.

Much has been said about all this in the past on the TH-D7 lists.

Dave G0WBX.