[aprssig] Speaker mic cables

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Thu Feb 9 21:11:46 EST 2006

They're finally here - I got frustrated with never being able to find plain
old straight speaker mic cables without having to scavenge them from other
equipment, so I found a factory in China that makes radio accessories and
imported a considerable pile of 'em.  Would have preferred a domestic
source, but no one seems to make them here.  Not counting setup, it would
have cost me at least twice as much to get them made in the US, even taking
into account shipping and import duties.

Anyway, I ought to have enough of a stockpile now to keep the APRS community
supplied for awhile.  If there's enough interest, I can get the Kenwood
style (and several other types as well.)  I'd carry every type of radio
cable this place makes, but minimum orders are somewhat prohibitive...

I'm selling them for $5 each, or $4 for quantity 5 or more:
http://www.argentdata.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=30

Scott
N1VG