[aprssig] Wanted: tone-based reset module schematics

Tyson S. timbercutter at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 7 00:32:50 EST 2006

     I think you can control an X10 device via the Mister-house
software with APRS. This means that if you need a reset command sent
you could base it on a box of area coordinates, similar to the filter
command. Set up the coordinates to be the local coffee shop, when you
pull into the parking lot of the coffee shop and transmit a position
beacon the software will issue the reset command and then you drink
coffee without ever needing to walk up that snow covered mountain!