[aprssig] Waypoint truncation

Wes Johnston aprs at kd4rdb.com
Mon Feb 6 10:14:46 EST 2006

Well, consider the "value" of the WB4 portion of Bob's callsign.... we
have a lot of KD4's down here... we even have a kd4htu and kd4htw down
here.  So if you have to left justification removes the redundant info
if you don't have room for the whole callsign.  It's really the best way
to go given the constraints.

Wes