[aprssig] Magellan GPS needed for testing

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Mon Feb 6 00:24:43 EST 2006

Thanks everyone, got it covered!  If anyone's interested in experimenting,
here's a sample of the current output from the prototype:

http://n1vg.net/opentracker/magellan.txt

That's with no knowledge of how it handles blanks and zeroes in fields, what
the maximum field lengths are, allowed characters for names and comments,
and so forth.  If I got it right, opening up Hyperterminal or some other
comm program and sending that data to a Magellan GPS receiver should make a
bunch of waypoints.

If you try it, let me know what happens...

Scott
N1VG